Prostatitis is a common disease in middle-aged and elderly men, accompanied by unpleasant symptoms. In the treatment of such a pathology, traditional medicine is successfully used. This direction has certain advantages and disadvantages. You can cure prostatitis using different recipes.
Prostatitis is an inflammatory lesion of the prostate gland. This disease is observed in men mainly after 40-45 years. An effective direction in its treatment is traditional medicine. There are many effective remedies that have certain advantages and disadvantages.
Can prostatitis be cured with folk remedies?
Unconventional methods in the treatment of prostatitis are effective, but it is possible to completely cure the disease with their help only at its initial stage. In the case of the transition of pathology to a chronic form, traditional medicine can alleviate the condition and reduce the risk of exacerbations.
With prostatitis, you need to see a doctor. The specialist will clarify the diagnosis and prescribe the appropriate treatment. The possibility of using traditional medicine with him should also be discussed.
Advantages and disadvantages of folk remedies in prostatitis therapy
Traditional medicine has both positive and negative sides.
The benefits of folk remedies include:
- availability - ingredients can be purchased inexpensively at a pharmacy or grocery store, prepared on their own;
- fewer contraindications and side effects;
- strengthening immunity, a positive effect on the entire body;
- soft action;
- the possibility of combining different components, the simultaneous use of different recipes.
Many medicines are also made on the basis of natural ingredients of plant and animal origin.
Traditional medicine also has some negative sides:
- long-term action - the effect is cumulative, so the treatment may take more than one month;
- the risk of individual intolerance;
- the possibility of poisoning if the dosage is not followed;
- the impossibility of a complete cure for serious violations.
Traditional medicine recipes in the treatment of prostatitis
There are many effective folk remedies used to treat prostatitis. It is more efficient to apply several recipes at the same time.
In chronic pathology, it is effective to use suppositories with propolis. You can make them according to the following recipe:
- Prepare propolis extract - evaporate 40 g of the product in a glass of medical alcohol.
- Mix the resulting extract and cocoa butter in a ratio of 1: 20.
- Form candles from this mixture and place in the refrigerator.
Propolis suppositories should be injected into the rectum. This should be done before going to bed for a month. After that, withstand a break of 1-2 months. In total, you need to go through 2-3 treatment courses.
Prostatitis can be effectively treated with a ready-made propolis tincture from a pharmacy. It is enough to add 40 drops of the healing composition to half a glass of water and drink it half an hour before meals for a month and a half.
A good effect is given by enemas with propolis. It is necessary to dilute 40 g of a natural product in a glass of alcohol and add half a teaspoon of cocoa butter. For 100 ml of water you need 0. 5 teaspoon of such a product - this volume is designed for one procedure. Duration of treatment is 2 months. The repeated course is carried out after a break of 1 month.
Pumpkin is a tasty and healthy melon crop. With prostatitis, it is useful to drink freshly squeezed pumpkin juice. It is necessary to drink a glass of medicinal product every day, adding 1 tablespoon of honey to it. Such treatment should be continued for 2-3 weeks, then take a break.
Pumpkin seeds are also useful for prostatitis. You need to eat a fresh, peeled product - the seeds can be dried a little, but cannot be thermally processed. Such a delicious treatment should be continued for a month. Every day, you should consume 0. 1 kg of the product.
Pumpkin seeds can be used to make a delicious and healthy remedy with honey. It is done according to the following algorithm:
- Peel 0. 5 kg of seeds and mince. The product must be raw, no heat treatment is allowed.
- Mix the resulting raw material with 0. 2 kg of honey.
- Form balls from the resulting mixture. Keep them in the refrigerator, taking out only a few pieces a day to achieve the optimal temperature.
- Consume one scoop twice a day before meals. The product must be chewed slowly.
Such a remedy is prepared from the dry roots of a plant, which must be pre-crushed. 4 tbsp. l. Brew raw materials in half a liter of boiling water and cook for half an hour. After 10 minutes, pass through a layer of gauze and return to the initial volume with boiled water.
Consume a third of a glass four times a day.
Lingonberry leaf decoction
Grind dry raw materials, add 4 tsp. in half a liter of hot water and put on a water bath for a quarter of an hour. Insist 45 minutes, filter.
Drink a glass of broth in 4 doses during the day.
Infusion of blue cornflower flowers
1 tbsp. l. put raw materials in a glass of boiling water, stand for half an hour, then strain. Drink three times a day half an hour before meals. A third of the glass is needed at one time.
The recipe requires the herb of the plant. At 1 st. l. raw materials need half a liter of boiling water. Withstand the composition for 2 hours, then strain.
Consume the resulting volume during the day in 4 divided doses.
Medicinal asparagus for prostatitis
To prepare the broth, the rhizomes of the plant are used, which should be crushed. 1 tbsp. l. brew the product with a glass of boiling water and cook for a quarter of an hour. Soak for 45 minutes, strain and pour in boiled water, returning the initial volume. Consume a tablespoon three times a day.
The infusion is prepared from young asparagus shoots. It is necessary to brew 3 tsp in a glass of boiling water. crushed product. Stand for 2 hours, then pass through cheesecloth. Take a tablespoon three times a day. Treatment takes a month.
Using parsley seeds for prostatitis
To prepare the broth, it is necessary to grind the seeds to a powdery state. 4 tspadd raw materials to a glass of boiling water, cook for another quarter of an hour. When the composition has cooled, strain it. Take 1 tbsp. l. 5 times a day.
To prepare the infusion, you need a teaspoon of seeds. Raw materials must be poured with a glass of water and left for 8 hours. Drink the filtered product during the day in 4 doses.
Treatment of prostatitis with honey
Honey is very effective in treating this condition. You can use the following recipes:
- Every day, consume 0. 1-0. 2 kg of honey with tea, replacing sugar with it. Products should be natural - preferably lime or floral. Such treatment should be continued for 1. 5-2 months, and then periodically repeated for the purpose of prevention.
- Honey can be mixed with various medicinal infusions in a 1: 3 ratio.
- Mix a glass of honey with 2 tsp. cinnamon and juice of one lemon. Such a remedy should be taken in a tablespoon every morning on an empty stomach. It is useful to use it with walnuts.
- Dissolve in 3 tbsp. l. fresh grapefruit juice a teaspoon of honey and 2 times less turmeric. The resulting volume should be consumed in 2 doses during the day.
- Add 2 tsp to 0. 1 kg of honey. pollen. Take 2 tsp. funds daily for a month.
This recipe uses dry raw materials. 100 g of celandine pour 0. 7 liters of boiling water and boil for 15 minutes. After cooling, pass the broth through cheesecloth and dissolve 0. 5 kg of natural honey in it.
You need to drink the remedy three times a day, a tablespoon at the reception. Store it in a refrigerator in a glass container.
Infusion of hazel
In the treatment of prostatitis, the bark and leaves of the plant are used. You can alternate both remedies.
1 tbsp. l. the selected raw material must be brewed with a glass of boiling water, the container should be tightly closed and left for half an hour. Strain the product and drink the resulting volume during the day in 4 divided doses. If the infusion is prepared from the bark of hazel, then the agent should be brewed twice as long. Enough 1-1. 5 weeks of such treatment.
To prepare a healing composition, you need to chop two medium onions, brew 0. 6 liters of boiling water and keep in a thermos. Filter the finished product and drink 50 g every hour.
Onion infusion can be prepared in another way. To do this, you need to prepare a glass of onion peel, rinse it thoroughly and pour half a liter of water at room temperature. Boil over low heat and leave for 40 minutes. After dissolving natural honey in the infusion (3 tbsp. L. )
Take three times a day. Continue the treatment for 5 days, drink half a glass of infusion at one time.
Treatment of prostatitis with walnuts
For prostatitis, it is useful to consume a mixture of walnuts and pumpkin seeds. It is necessary to take a tablespoon of kernels and seeds, grind in a coffee grinder and mix with a tablespoon of natural honey. Use the resulting mixture during the day with tea. Treatment takes a month. A new portion of the product should be prepared every day.
A decoction made from walnut partitions is also effective for prostatitis. It is necessary to fill in 2 tbsp. l. raw materials with 5 cups of water and keep on low heat for 20 minutes. Leave the resulting product for 2 hours, then strain and use three times a day. Drink half a glass of broth at a time.
Treatment of prostatitis with aspen bark
The easiest way to do this is to take a small piece of bark and chew it. The remedy is very bitter, but it relieves pain and inflammation perfectly. This treatment option is best used during periods of exacerbation.
An infusion of aspen bark is also effective for inflammation. To do this, grind the raw materials, place one tablespoon in a thermos, add a glass of boiling water and leave for at least 9 hours. Filter the resulting composition and drink in the morning before meals instead of tea. This infusion can be used for both treatment and prevention.
You can also prepare alcoholic tincture from aspen bark. For this, the raw materials must be dried in the oven. Then grind 0. 1 kg of bark, place in a glass container and pour a glass of vodka. Insist in a dark place for half a month, then filter. Take the tincture three times a day before meals, adding 20 drops of the composition to a quarter glass of water.
Infusion of celandine
For the preparation of a medicinal composition, dried plant stems are needed. 1 tbsp. l. raw materials must be brewed with a glass of boiling water and left for 2 hours in a dark place. Then strain the composition and use it three times a day before meals. For one meal - a tablespoon of infusion.
Treatment of prostatitis with chestnut
You can use this tool in a variety of ways. The following recipes are effective:
- Brew ripe chestnuts with needles and take instead of tea.
- The same decoction can be used for enemas. A glass of the product is enough for one procedure. An enema should be done twice a week.
- A medicinal decoction can also be prepared from chestnut peels. To do this, the raw materials must be crushed, brewed 3 tbsp. l. 0. 6 liters of boiling water and infuse overnight. In the morning, filter and keep in a water bath until the volume is reduced to one glass. Take the remedy 30 drops three times a day before meals until the broth is over. Then take a 2-month break and repeat the therapeutic course. All treatment takes 3 such courses. The finished composition must be stored in the refrigerator.
This plant is effective in the treatment of various pathologies of the genitourinary system, including prostatitis. For the course of treatment, you need to take 100 g of dry raw materials, rub it with your hands and sift through a colander. Use the remaining particles in it for decoction, take smaller raw materials in dry form.
Treatment is carried out according to the following algorithm:
- Swallow a pinch of dry wormwood every 2. 5 hours and drink it with water. This should be done for 3 days, and at night the agent should be taken with the same interval.
- For another 4 days, take wormwood in the same way, but only 5-6 times during the day.
- Do microclysters daily. The solution is prepared from a teaspoon of dry herb and a liter of boiling water. When the infusion has cooled to 40 degrees, you need to filter it. One procedure requires 100 ml of the product. The solution should be injected overnight.
- Simultaneously with microclysters, 50 ml of broth should be injected into the urethra. Continue therapy for a week.
Such treatment requires a strict diet at the same time. It implies the exclusion of animal food, sweets, dairy products.
Medicinal fees for prostatitis
In the treatment of prostatitis, it is effective to use various combinations of natural raw materials. You can use the following recipes:
- Mix 10 parts each of hazel and hawthorn leaves, shandra herb and grasping loin, 8 parts of a golden rod, 20 parts of steel roots and 15 parts of a medicinal sparrow. This mixture requires 7 parts of boiling water. Heat the composition over a minimum heat for 8 minutes, then leave for half an hour and filter. Drink the resulting volume during the day in 4 doses. The therapeutic course takes 4 weeks.
- This collection requires equal parts of celandine, yarrow, walnut, horsetail, centaury, hazel and birch leaves. Add the same amount of licorice with parsnip and oregano. Pour 1 tbsp of boiling water into a glass. l. collection and put for half an hour in a warm place. Pass the product through cheesecloth, return the initial volume with boiled water. Drink three times a day before meals. A third of a glass is relied on at one meal, you can eat in half an hour. The medicine must be prepared every day so that it is always fresh.
- Mix equal parts of birch, currant and lingonberry leaves with celandine, wheatgrass and leuzea roots, thyme, bedstraw. Add knotweed and yarrow starwort. Pour 1 tbsp. l. collecting boiling water in a glass and keep in a thermos overnight. One serving is a third of a glass. You need to take it three times a day, you can eat it in half an hour. The therapy is continued for a month in acute prostatitis. In chronic pathology, treatment is carried out in 3 courses, maintaining a break between them.
- Combine a tablespoon of chopped rosemary, tansy and bearberry. In 0. 35 liters of boiling water, brew the ready-made collection and keep for several hours in a thermos. Then filter the product and take a few sips every morning on an empty stomach.
- Mix in a tablespoon of chamomile, St. John's wort and echinacea. Steam a collection of 0. 35 liters of hot water and keep on a minimum heat for 10 minutes. The resulting product is to stand and filter. You need to take a broth every morning instead of tea.
- Mix in a tablespoon of licorice root, nettle and sweet clover. Pour the collection into boiling water and leave for half an hour. Drink three times a day.
- Take horsetail (10 parts), fennel fruits and field iron (15 parts each), calendula flowers (55 parts). Grind all the ingredients and pour a tablespoon into half a liter of boiling water. After 3 hours, filter and sweeten with honey. Drink three times a day. A third of the glass is required at one meal.
- Prepare blackberry and birch leaves, yarrow (grass), buckthorn (bark), valerian root, and mint (leaves). Take a tablespoon of each product and brew with a glass of boiling water. Leave in a thermos overnight. Filter the product and consume the resulting volume in small sips per day.
- Prepare buckthorn (bark), nettle (leaves), peppermint, medicinal valerian and calamus (roots). Mix all components equally. 1 tbsp. l. pour in half a liter of boiling water and leave for an hour and a half. Pour the composition through cheesecloth. Drink twice a day. At the reception you need half a glass of funds.
- Mix a tablespoon of three-leaf watch (leaves), medicinal sweet clover herb, common caraway seeds and add buckthorn bark (3 tbsp. L. ). 2 tbsp. l. pour the resulting collection into half a liter of boiling water, leave for an hour, then pass through cheesecloth. Drink half a glass daily.
- Take plantain (leaves), calendula flowers and chamomile, mix with the herb of kidney tea and five-lobed motherwort. All components are taken in 1 tbsp. l. Dip the resulting collection in a liter of boiling water and stand for 3 hours. Filter and take four times a day in a glass.
- Take a tablespoon of medicinal sweet clover herb and nettle leaves and 3 tbsp. l. buckthorn bark. Brew 2 tbsp. l. collecting 0. 3 liters of boiling water, leave for an hour and a half, filter. Take half a glass daily.
- Mix the dye madder (roots), flax seed and field steelhead (roots) equally. 1 tbsp. l. Pour the collection into a thermos, pour a glass of boiling water and leave for 3 hours. Pass through cheesecloth, drink warm overnight. One glass is required per appointment.
- Mix the perforated St. John's wort with chamomile, heart-shaped lime and black elderberry, 2 tbsp each. l. Fall asleep 1 tbsp. l. collection in 0. 3 liters of water and stand for 40 minutes. Pour through cheesecloth, drink warm overnight in a glass.
- In equal parts, the buckthorn bark is mixed with flax seeds, marshmallow root and fennel fruits. Brew a tablespoon of collecting 0. 4 liters of boiling water and leave for 2 hours. Filter the infusion and take a third of a glass three times a day before meals.
- For this collection, licorice root, hay leaves, anise fruits, buckthorn bark are used. Mix them in equal parts. 1 tbsp. l. brew such a collection with half a liter of boiling water and leave for an hour. After filtering and taking daily in a glass.
- Mix the crushed raw materials - marshmallow roots and oak bark in a tablespoon, buckthorn leaves are 4 times larger. Brew the collection with half a liter of boiling water and keep in a water bath for 7 minutes. After filtering and applying as microclysters twice a day. The solution for the procedure must be warm.
Prostatitis is a serious inflammatory disease that cannot be ignored. Various methods are used in its treatment. Traditional medicine occupies a special place among them. There are many effective recipes that are based on natural ingredients. They can only be used with the consent of a doctor.