According to statistics, every third man after 40 years old suffers from urogenital pathologies. Every year urological diseases "get younger", and more and more often drug and apparatus treatment of prostatitis is prescribed to patients aged 25-30 years. The root cause of many male diseases is stagnant processes that provoke the onset of inflammatory reactions. One of the most common problems is prostatitis, which is infectious or non-infectious in nature. This inflammatory disease of the prostate tissue can be triggered by many factors:
- Passive lifestyle;
- Mental stress;
- Bad habits;
- Failure to comply with hygiene rules;
- Injuries to the genital area, etc.
If you find the first signs of the disease in the form of discomfort, burning sensation, delay in urination or defecation, decreased erection or pain during intercourse, you should consult a doctor who will prescribe drug therapy, hardware prostate massage and other non-surgical methods of treatment. so that it does not become chronic.
Men should remember that pathologies of the urological sphere not only cause pain, discomfort, having a detrimental effect on self-esteem with sexual dysfunction, decreased potency, but can also cause the development of prostate cancer.
Effective treatments for prostate diseases
In the infectious nature of the disease, the doctor prescribes antibacterial drugs, in the acute form - antibiotics. Usually, complex therapy includes hormonal drugs, immunomodulators, alpha-blockers, muscle relaxants, medications based on herbal ingredients, etc. Non-invasive hardware techniques are very effective, when the patient can independently use special devices (devices) for the treatment of prostatitis at home.
Medical physiotherapeutic devices are suitable for curing various pathologies of the pelvic organs in the stage of attenuation of the inflammatory process, as well as for therapeutic and prophylactic actions to combat congestion or erectile dysfunction as part of complex therapy. The use of non-invasive methods, including magnetotherapy, electrical stimulation, vibroacoustics, laser therapy, has a positive effect on blood circulation, which makes it possible to relieve symptoms, speed up the healing process, and enhance the effect of drug therapy.
Features of choosing a device for prostate massage
In a hospital setting, transrectal devices are often used, which act through the back wall of the rectum. Such invasive methods can be carried out by the patient independently, but under the supervision of a physician. For use at home, a special massage device (device) has been developed for the treatment of prostatitis of the prostate - a device that provides a pronounced effect due to a complex effect. There are many different types of urological medical devices. Let's take a look at the features, advantages and disadvantages of some of them together. But you need to remember that choosing an apparatus (device) for treating prostatitis at home is necessary not only after studying reviews, reviews of other patients, but also after consulting with the attending doctor.
When a man is diagnosed with prostate vesiculitis, chronic inflammation of the prostate gland, urethroprostatitis, sexual dysfunctions, physiotherapeutic procedures using a urological device are indicated. A modern, effective device (massager) for the treatment of prostatitis was developed for professional use, but has been adapted for safe and effective use at home. The uniqueness of the compact device lies in the ability to provide 4 types of therapeutic effects, change 7 different programs and the possibility of flexible settings. The device has no analogues for the simultaneous combination of physiotherapeutic effects. As a result of treatment, the number of leukocytes in the secretion of the gland decreases, pains decrease, the rate of urination is normalized, and the amount of residual urine decreases.
Triple action device
The device for the treatment of prostatitis is designed for use during the chronic course of the disease, and in the acute form of the disease, its use is prohibited. The model has a threefold effect:
- Vibrating massage;
- Hyperthermia (warm);
- Pulse magnetotherapy.
As a result of treatment with the use of a rectal applicator, the strength of painful sensations decreases, blood flow improves, swelling and inflammation decreases. The frequency of the urge to urinate becomes less, the functions of the reproductive system are gradually restored.
The device for the treatment of the prostate acts through the rectum and is intended for carrying out complex physiotherapeutic procedures for any inflammation of the prostate gland. The device has a local effect on the affected area by vibration force, magnetic field and thermal method. This method of non-invasive therapy:
- Strengthens the outflow of prostate secretions;
- Improves blood circulation in the pelvic area;
- Reduces swelling;
- Promotes regeneration processes;
- Increases the effect of drug therapy.
It can be used in inpatient, outpatient and home conditions under medical supervision.
A device based on a pulsating electromagnetic field
Due to the creation of a vacuum effect, the manifestations of inflammation are reduced, puffiness disappears, the walls of blood vessels are strengthened. After completing a two-week course, patients note the normalization of the urination process, an improvement in erection, and an increase in the amount of sperm.
Magnetic vacuum technology device
The medical device works on the basis of magnetic vacuum technology, transferring low-frequency alternating current to the inflammation area. Skin and vascular receptors are irritated, and signals are sent to the brain about the need to "readjust" the areas responsible for arousal. The use of the device enhances blood flow in the pelvic organs, has a positive effect on smooth muscles.
Medical urological massager for treating the prostate and improving erectile function has several options:
- Electromagnetic field pulses: analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-edema effects;
- Thermal influence: restoration of blood circulation, stimulation of the immune system;
- Mechanical vibration: getting rid of congestion, gaining muscle tone.
It is recommended for use in the remission phase and the stage of inflammation subsiding in addition to complex therapy with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory drugs, immunomodulators, adaptogens, etc.
Why do doctors recommend treating the prostate with a massager machine?
According to many domestic urologists, the most effective apparatus (device) for massage of the prostate gland is an innovative, new-generation physiotherapy apparatus, which was originally developed for professional use. It is the only portable device that is a safe analogue of laser therapy. Its uniqueness lies in the simultaneous placement of four different sources of exposure to the affected area inside a rectal cartridge with a diameter of 22 mm. The complete set includes a control panel, on the screen of which the indication of time, power and operating mode is displayed, it is possible to select and configure programs. The kit also includes a power supply unit that allows you to connect to a 100-240 V network. The manufacturing company has carried out all the necessary placebo-controlled clinical trials, taking into account the requirements of world standards, so such a device (massager) of the prostate in a pharmacy, an online store can be bought safelyafter price comparison.
Combination therapy is based on four types of intervention, excluding the use of several different devices. Among the varieties of therapeutic techniques with which the apparatus is endowed with a prostatitis massager:
- Infrared radiation. Gentle IR heating deeply affects the entire affected volume, and not just the nearby tissue. There are three IR diodes that can operate in pulsed or continuous mode. Due to the duration of the impulse, you can adjust the strength of the impact. As a result, cellular respiration is activated, blood vessels expand, and tissue regeneration processes are accelerated.
- Hardware massage. The urological device (massager) for the prostate has 32 groups of vibration modes with the ability to individually adjust the power from 0 to 500 mW. The adjustment is carried out using the control panel. Vibration massage enhances blood flow, reduces the manifestations of stagnation, accelerates the transport of drugs to damaged tissues.
- Thermotherapy. The possibility of heating the rectal cartridge in 3 minutes to a temperature of 38-42 ° C and adjusting the values in 10 levels. Thermotherapy does not cause hyperthermia. A vasodilator effect, improved blood flow and microcirculation are guaranteed. 4. Magnetotherapy. The urological prostate massage machine is equipped with a powerful magnetic coil. It is possible to create an alternating or constant magnetic field with a change in frequency from 0 to 99 Hz. Magnetotherapy has analgesic, immunomodulatory, adaptogenic effects. Complex hardware massage does not cause numbness, discomfort, or discomfort. Due to the combination of different factors of physiotherapeutic effect, the development of resistance, adaptation of tissues to uniform influences is excluded.
What effect does the massager device provide?
As a result of using the device for massage of the prostate, microcirculation and metabolic processes in tissues are improved, congestion is eliminated, and edema decreases and disappears. Provides a high anti-inflammatory effect, increases the rate of absorption of drugs and dietary supplements used during treatment. Complex physiotherapy gently affects the prostate gland, restoring its functional abilities, promoting tissue regeneration. After the completion of the therapeutic course, patients note the normalization of the process of urination and defecation, improvement of erectile function, strengthening of muscle sphincters. A placebo-controlled study, which was carried out by specialists, proved that treatment using a massager device is 7 times more effective in terms of the number of leukocytes in the secretion of the prostate.
Contraindications for use
The device massager for the treatment of the prostate requires caution in the following cases:
- Acute course of the disease or exacerbation of a chronic form;
- Hemorrhoids, anal fissures;
- Malignant, benign diseases of the pelvic organs;
- Injuries and inflammation of the rectum;
- Active tuberculosis of the prostate.
Before performing physiotherapy, you should consult your doctor and read the instructions. With proper use, the device (device) for prostate massage will provide good, effective assistance in solving urological problems and return men's health!